9.11はアメリカ政府の内部犯行@土木・建築

956 :名無し組:2014/06/29(日) 18:38:34.71 ID:???.net
>>953
Veterans Today
ttp://www.veteranstoday.com/

Tuesday, July 30th, 2013
Posted by Jim Fetzer
US Government Protection of Al-Qaeda Terrorists and US-Saudi Black Hole
ttp://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/07/30/us-government-protection-of-al-qaeda-terrorists-and-the-us-saudi-black-hole/

By Peter Dale Scott

For almost two centuries American government, though always imperfect, was also a model for the world of limited government,
having evolved a system of restraints on executive power through its constitutional arrangement of checks and balances.

Since 9/11 however, constitutional practices have been overshadowed by a series of emergency measures to fight terrorism.
The latter have mushroomed in size, reach and budget, while traditional government has shrunk.
In the WTC bombing case, the FBI moved swiftly to bring the Al-Kifah plotters to trial one month later, in March.
Lt. Col. Anthony Shaffer, a DIA officer, later said that

we [i.e. DIA] were surprised how quickly they’d [i.e. FBI] made the arrests after the first World Trade Center bombing.
Only later did we find out that the FBI had been watching some of these people for months prior to both incidents
[i.e. both the 1993 WTC bombing and 9/11].45

Shaffer’s claim that the FBI had been watching some of the plotters is abundantly corroborated,
e.g. by Steve Coll in Ghost Wars.46

総レス数 1000
505 KB
新着レスの表示

掲示板に戻る 全部 前100 次100 最新50
read.cgi ver.24052200