2ちゃんねる ■掲示板に戻る■ 全部 1- 最新50    

■ このスレッドは過去ログ倉庫に格納されています

【怪物】キム・ミンジェ【トッテナム?】

283 :名無しに人種はない@実況OK:2020/07/04(土) 17:57:54 ID:xhSTqSd7.net
ヒチャンについてはredditの移籍スレでザルツブルクファンからあまり評価されてないのは気になるな
毎週見てるファンとそうではない連中との評価の乖離を指摘してる

Hwang is not that important tbh
---
His output in the Austrian League is good but that doesn't necessarily mean much anyway, Jonathan Soriano tore that league to pieces, didn't even score as many in China as he did there, and though he was a good player he probably wouldn't have come close to those numbers in a better league.

I think looking at Hwang I'd say he caused problems for some very good defenders in the CL, but has some obvious flaws and ups and down in form. Maybe you'd hope more time and good coaching would iron out the issues and allow him to maximize the qualities he has sometimes shown. Don't know if that will be the case though, was terrible for Hamburg
---
Hwang is rated higher internationally than with those watching him every week in the Bundesliga. I personally think we got better players who will fill his spot just fine.
---
Because the people actually watch the games. He was great in the CL games tbh but I still dont think we will miss him too much. He doesn't play that good in the League. Atm Daka, Szoboszlai, Wöber, Ulmer and Junuzovic are all more important than Hwang. He can be replaced by Okafor or Adeyemi.
---
He doesn't have the composure in front of goal and even misses big chances. He is fast but somehow also sluggish with dribblings, he often loses the ball or can't handle his speed.
-

総レス数 1001
238 KB
新着レスの表示

掲示板に戻る 全部 前100 次100 最新50
read.cgi ver 2014.07.20.01.SC 2014/07/20 D ★