2ちゃんねる ■掲示板に戻る■ 全部 1- 最新50    

自分の買ったマジック評価スレ43

57 :芸も名前もありません:2023/02/06(月) 21:51:38.54 ID:u49A6e0f.net
>>50
他の方もレビューで書いてますね。
Very cool, but...Report this review
Pro Privacy ON (login to see reviewer names) on January 6th, 2020
Like many, I marveled at Eric Chien's FISM act, and so I was very excited at the prospect of purchasing one of the gimmicks that made his act famous. Yes, I would get a cool gimmick, but above all, I was really looking forward to some of his insights in the tutorial. What I received is technically what is advertised, but for $55, I don't think the value adds up.

First off, in the box, you get a single gimmick, fairly well-made, as well as materials if you want to make another similar card.

The included tutorial link doesn't work. As in, it takes you to a 404 page. I had to scrub the forums on another site just to find the link (it's password-protected, so you can't just stumble upon the actual video).

The tutorial itself is very disappointing. It's nearly an hour, but that entire hour consists of a brief description of the gimmick, and then 45 minutes on how to construct a new one. Only at the end does he give some pointers on presentation, and there's not much beyond discussing lighting and angles.

He then demonstrates briefly how to activate the gimmick in the hands or on the table, but there is very little else in terms of how to make practical use of the gimmick. I wasn't necessarily expecting a ready-made act, but I would have appreciated some more insights into using this in a performance.

A few more things to consider. This is not appropriate for strolling or close-up. You will need to manage your audience to a certain degree, and the lighting and angles to a great degree. This is also very similar to a DIY color change gimmick that Shin Lim described a while ago, but I do think this one potentially looks less suspect. It should also be said that this will not allow you to COMPLETELY change the color of the card in full view, so you will still need to do some sort of move if you want to complete the effect.

All in all, this is a decent gimmick, and I think it could have some nice utility when added to some of your other routines. But, for me, it's something I may play with now and then, but I can't see tempting fate by trying to do this with my audience right on top of me.
11 of 11 magicians found this helpful.

284 KB
新着レスの表示

掲示板に戻る 全部 前100 次100 最新50
名前: E-mail (省略可) :

read.cgi ver 2014.07.20.01.SC 2014/07/20 D ★